I actually get a lot of visitors from audio games, which is deffinitly why
I'm glad you're going to keep the data base up to date.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 3:14 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Other games i need more info about

done, ---- see the news post on the front of the site for details.

Unfortunately sinse Richard and Sander the Webmasters, and Cx2 the other
admin are busy, "you guys" seems to refer mostly to me at the moment Liam.

Updating the Lworks entries is certainly on my list of things to do, ----
but at the moment the major goal is to actually get the database fully up to
date with everything in the Pcs games list (at least all the ones that are
stil available), pluss some other online games and random litle resources.

this is quite a task, ---- but now at least it is progressing forward, ---
if slowly.

Oh, btw, the database isn't in anyway intended as a replacement for Phil's
list. phil's done a great job, and is continuing to do so, and his list is a
brilliant way of finding links to the latest games.

the audiogames.net database is intended to provide a bit more information on
each game, with links to reviews, forums and other resources on the game
pages. Pluss, it lets people new to audiogames search by genre or license
type, ---- which is obviously helpful.

Beware the Grue!