Can you guys please please remove super shot formt he data base?
Actually. I think a lot of the Lworks stuff is out of date anyways.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 2:45 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Other games i need more info about

Hi.

As well as bridge Baron, I'm also looking for more information about the
Talking maze game from Rwf software http://www.rwfts.com/

and future Boy from general coffee company
http://www.generalcoffee.com/futureboy/about.html

These do not have downloadable demos, so all I've been able to do is
paraphrase what's on their sites, which isn't good.
I'm also looking for information about super football (which i remember
trying a couple of years ago), Armadillo army and talking word puzles (which
demos crashed on me when i tried them), and the interactive fiction from
malinch entertainment.

I'll try and play these myself so as to give them a fair hereing, ---- but
it might take me a while.

thanks in advance.