From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 11:38 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] deff people

Hi.
I am asking on behalf of a friend that is deff who wants to know what games
he can play, this guy is blind and deff and has a braille display.
So far I have suggested the games at ifarchive.org, the times ashes
collection
The dos games at kitchensinc.net and pcsgames.net but not sure if they are
still up.
Also old card games for dos, etc.
Am I missing something out or is that all.
Oh this guy is dumb as a post where pcs are concerned.
I was thinking the rogue style but I suspect all the symbols would look real
bad on a braille display.
If you have any extras you'd like  to give me just pass them privately
unless you want to open another list topic, I don't mind, I have asked this
guy to subscribe, well gave him the web address of this place so who knows.
Oh I also suggested to him games like kingdom of loathing, and alterego as
well as muds in general.
I think I have everything but am not sure.
I am not deff so I don't know exactly what is required.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]