my parcial deafness is part of the reason I didn't go for the bavisoft games, I can hear, but only out of the left ear.
At 04:38 PM 9/11/2008, you wrote:
Hi.
I am asking on behalf of a friend that is deff who wants to know what games he can play, this guy is blind and deff and has a braille display.
So far I have suggested the games at ifarchive.org, the times ashes collection
The dos games at kitchensinc.net and pcsgames.net but not sure if they are still up.
Also old card games for dos, etc.
Am I missing something out or is that all.
Oh this guy is dumb as a post where pcs are concerned.
I was thinking the rogue style but I suspect all the symbols would look real bad on a braille display. If you have any extras you'd like to give me just pass them privately unless you want to open another list topic, I don't mind, I have asked this guy to subscribe, well gave him the web address of this place so who knows. Oh I also suggested to him games like kingdom of loathing, and alterego as well as muds in general.
I think I have everything but am not sure.
I am not deff so I don't know exactly what is required.