Hi Matthew,
Speaking of people with partial loss of hearing or near deaf I've been wondering on ways of improving mota ffor those with hearing as well as visual disabilities. I was wondering if I add a textbox which will allow you to use a braille display with the game if that would help. Unfortunately, most of what it would display is health, strength, location, and other stats. Though, you might be able to press a key and have the braille display tell you the location of a centaur, skeleton, harpy, or another monster. In your opinion would this be helpful?

K. Matthew wrote:
Wow, I'm the other way around, I can only hear in my right, and only like 7
percent with a hearing aids, and things real loud.

And the hearing aids are like the loudest ones you can get.  Think I was
told they do 112 DB.

Matt.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]