Ah. Wasn't it fun writing batch files and seeing them work after you wrote them? That's what got me interested in learning programming. Unfortunately, the only skilled reader that could be found at the time had to stop reading for me during the learning of COBOL. I had to drop out of a fast-paced course due to this.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Daus.

Hi Ryan,
MS Dos hasn't shipped with Windows since Windows 95. However, Windows XP does have what is called the Windows command prompt which will run several older Dos applications. To access it just press the Windows Key+r and type command. Press enter on ok and you will get a command prompt in order to type commands. Now, I really do feel like an old fart. You younger kids really have no idea what using computers were like say 15 years ago when Dos was the only thing we had. Windows had just came out, butJaws for Windows, Window Eyes, etc didn't exist yet so we happily typed commands all day long. It might do everyone some good if they could learn about the Windows command line, formerly Dos, ec as it still comes in handy these days for some older games and programs.

Ryan Conroy wrote:
Hi,

I for some reason do not have MS Daus on my system. Is there a place to download it or something?
Thanks in advance,
Ryan