Hi Trenton,
Well, with Windows 98 and ME Dos was used to bootstrap the Windows OS, to load it, but it wasn't pure Dos as we understand Dos. You could however run Dos applications through the Windows command line shell, command prompt, as you can with later Windows operating systems, but Dos, the operating system, was not really a fully functional Dos operating system like shipped with Windows 95. Windows 2000 and Windows XP, however, have no Dos in them. They are built on a completely different kernel, and the command prompt was provided for backwards compatibility with older Dos applications and various command line utilities.

Trenton Matthews wrote:
I believe there was a dos in windows 98 as well, but could be rong.
Not sure in Windows ME

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]