To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] vip mud

Hi Chris. You could play LegendMud, which is the game I am totally addicted
to.  It is mud.legendmud.org Port:  9999.  If you do try it out, please
don't hesitate to send me a tell, to give you a helping hand getting
started, or just to answer any questions.  I play normally as Krista.
Hope  to see you in there soon.
Kirstan AKA Krista.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>