Hi Chris,
I guess it really depends on what age group you are looking at. Obviously, many of Jim Kitchen's games such as Skunk, Hangman, Yatzi, Snakes and Ladders, etc would be great for children. The 7-128 Gamebook sold on my web site is generally for kids ages 7 to adult. GMA Mine Buster and Solitare are probably are alright for older kids. The Spoonbill games like Uno, Solitare, Hearts, etc also would be ok too. Like I said I guess there are quite a few, but it would be helpful to know the age group in question.

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
Hi all, what games are there available for blind children? Thanks!

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]