Listen very, very closely. Are you listening? Turn those speakers or that headset up nice and loud? Math! Math! Math! Now, what is the first syllable of Matthew?

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

I see. Guess one of these days I better start learning the math so I can get in on this game making business. Of course that's not a pleasant thought since I haven't been able to so much as hear the word math without cringing since grade school. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>