hmmm I wouldn't change drivers, what does it do to screenreaders, at any rate I
wouldn't go mangling your systtem just for one game.
It does make sence though old dos qbasic only supported standard ega, vga, mono
and cga screens.
It makes me wander why they still used dos for this game, really they should
use windows console at least.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]