i hope he adds more levels. on audiogames it souns a huge game but it is tiny really

On 17 Nov 2008, at 10:47, Shadow Dragon wrote:

Well, for those of you who care, I just beat night of parasite. It's a pretty awesome game. Sadly, and I kind of saw this coming, its incomplete.
S P O I L E R

After the third level you get a wait for the next version dialogue and a save game thingy pops up. The final boss battle takes a lot more strategy than the other boss battles. This one you absolutely can not sit there and go toe to toe with the boss. You'd better have plenty of med's, lots of ammo, and the most powerful gun you can find. It's a triple boss battle. For those of you reading this, a heads up, don't make the same mistake I did, save your pesticide ammo. You only get one shot, and you'll need it to kill the mantis in the boss battle. Anyway, I'm done bragging shamelessly now.

If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .