To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Winfrotz tts versions

That's still the latest version as far as I know. Unfortunately, standard Winfrotz doesn't work all that well with screen readers anymore in my experience. I haven't had any success in pursuading anyone in the IF development community to create a solution more favorable to screen-readers.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>