The electric box is a trap that if you step on it, it does rather a lot of damage over time. Right up there with acid ponds and fire pits. And no, level 2 is most definitely bigger than 1. Its just tough to navigate given all the entrances and objects to be found.

From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 4:05 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Night of Parasite, completed

Hey all

 Have gotten past level 1 in the game.  I'm not sure if there is really
anything one can do with the electric box though.  It's not all that
difficult I think.
 Level 2 however seems to be somewhat smaller.  Is this just me or did I
not get all that far in it?
 Lastly how far does the game go?  Is 3 the last level?  If so I hope it's
further developed as the game seems alot of fun.  Reminding me of SOD.

Take care
Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>