Here's a link to the "dos" versions of Winfrotz, with "dosfrotz" at the top, v2.4
http://www.inform-fiction.org/zmachine/dos.html
To confirm, winfrotz tts is still at v1.5.1
Looked on the web site at 7:30 AM this morning.

From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:36 AM
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Winfrotz tts versions

Hi.

I'm trying to sort out If interpreter pages for audiogames.net. Does anyone know if Winfrotz tts 151 is stil the most recent version?

i checked the binery revelations site, and that seemed to be the most recent listed, ----- but I'm not certain.

Advice would be apprciated.

Oh, and yes I know, standard win frotz also works fine with screen readers as well.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]