Hi.
How do you defeat this guy.
I have a revolver, there are traps all round me, and I am definately not able
to beat this boss with my revolva.
The guidence spoke of another weapon in the second level of chapter 2 but can't
find it.
Think about this, there is an iron key which I have not used.
Which floor has the room with the iron tank that surely must exist in order for
me to get the new gun.
But yeah its like a maze, found it hard to solve bits of it.
I know that if I get passed this boss I'll finally be off this chapter.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]