Explore all the rooms. There is definitely an iron tank

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:43 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] night of parasite chapter 2 final boss

Hi.
How do you defeat this guy.
I have a revolver, there are traps all round me, and I am definately not
able to beat this boss with my revolva.
The guidence spoke of another weapon in the second level of chapter 2 but
can't find it.
Think about this, there is an iron key which I have not used.
Which floor has the room with the iron tank that surely must exist in order
for me to get the new gun.
But yeah its like a maze, found it hard to solve bits of it.
I know that if I get passed this boss I'll finally be off this chapter.

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]