Hi Rick,
It was probably the one I made a few years back. I'll upload it to the USA Games server this weekend and give you a link to the file.

Rick wrote:
Hi list.
Awhile back I had a sound pack for lone wolf, but lost it in a hard drive
failure.
I don't remember who made it or where I got it.
Does anybody know if it still available for download, and if so where can I get
it?
Thanks in advance for any help.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]