Hi.
I think you can get them somewhere on audiogames.net.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Lone wolf sound pack.

Hi list.
Awhile back I had a sound pack for lone wolf, but lost it in a hard drive failure.
I don't remember who made it or where I got it.
Does anybody know if it still available for download, and if so where can I get it?
Thanks in advance for any help.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Virus Database (VPS): 081119-0, 11/19/2008
Tested on: 11/19/2008 6:34:00 PM

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]