Wish I was able to keep that...
Use to have it too.
Same with the christmas music!

From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:48 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone wolf sound pack.

Hi Rick,
Well for my sound pack back in February USA Games had a hacker break into our web servers and delete everything on the server. WE have been piecing the web site back together ever since. I checked the files on the server and the Lonewolf sound pack was something we never restored.

Rick wrote:
I went to audiogames.net, then to the mods section.
They have links for 2 sound packs, one by USA games and the other by PCS games, neither one works.
I get a 404 error.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]