Hi all.
Ok  I found the blade.
However now what.
Usually if there is a trap that goes somewhere
there is a door or something in front of it or within jumping distance.
I know that one has  beaten the game, the blade goes slice, slice, stop for 1
second or maybe less then slice, slice again.
My stratogy is this, if I jump this blade in theory I should be a step away
from it and it should be behind me.
I invision the blade is being a fixed saw like device.
Based on that I know in theory I can jump it.
If this is what must be done tell me, However I really can't see any other way
passed it
the other thing is that the blade seems impassable otherwise.
I have one second to step so I should jump.
getting back may be the issue, I noticed there is a card door later in the
chapter so I suspect I don't verse everything at the end where the blade is,
the good thing is that the guidence says there is only 1 blade.
It sertainly is hidden well though.