While mildly off topic, I agree with you, concerning many of the
vehicles. People create unrealistic cars. I mean absolutely no
offense, but if the fastest in-game car has a top speed of like 26000
and it's really fast, it makes no sense for a standard street car to
have a top speed of like 40000. All cars have this rediculously high
stearing ability and don't get worse with speed. I love some of the
sound effects that people have found, but the vhc files they put to
them are ... well, that's just my personal opinion...

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

On 11/28/08, shaun everiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hmm that would rock.
> Especially the computer ones, especially if the cars can be picked by the
> system from the custom list.
> Saying that, I have no idea how one races the fun racer as its just to fast
> for anything but a straight track.
> Also you really can't race that car.
> At 01:59 p.m. 29/11/2008, you wrote:
>>hi list.
>>
>>I think that the following suggestions/ideas would be useful. They
>>would also allow for lots of customizations.
>>
>>Here they are.
>>
>>1. Create a section within the options menu called "allowed vehicles"
>>or something. In this section, create several checkbox-style listings
>>of every available vehicle. From here, players can uncheck or check
>>different vehicles, customizing the list from which the game could
>>draw it's selection. For example, the second default motorcycle
>>crashes very often on tracks with hard or hairpin turns. I'd like the
>>option to tell the game not to use this vehicle. Plus, I like the
>>Street Racer. I would like it if this vehicle could be selected.
>>
>>2. In the same vein, I'd like to see a "Custom Race" option, in which
>>you can choose the vehicles for up to the eight player limit. This
>>would enable you total control over who you're racing with and how
>>many you're racing against. The difficulty setting would apply to all
>>other options, but not this one.
>>
>>3. I'd like the option to fill the empty spots in an internet game
>>with computer players, if so desired. This could either be random or
>>custom.
>>
>>4. Totally random, slightly pointless. I'd like to be able to set up a
>>strictly computer race and spectate, switching between the cars with
>>numbers 1 through 8 or however many players.
>>
>>Signed:
>>Dakotah Rickard
>>
>>---
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]