Hello Claudio,

Saturday, November 29, 2008, 11:38:18 AM, you wrote:

> What I don't like in topspeed is that you only can connect to another player
> if you have the ip...
> I personally would like a server like "rail racer", where players can
> connect and play together vithout ip things...
> I've hoped that this will come in 2.1, but satly not...

And, just an other idea from me is that if you're in a car and you
have a good bandwith that you can like have your Microphone and when
the other people are driving that they can hear in your car people
speaking. Or something like that. And that with the hairpins. But
TopSpeed is a coool Game. If we are doing some more things to it then
it cu'd be cost some money, i wu'd buy it! It's a cool game!
--
Best regards,
 Kevin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]