Hi Dakotah,
that I do absolutely agree with! Even most tracks are just a piece of cake in the better case, and an absolute non-sense in the worse one. :-) I really fancy the Raly through the desert, perhaps the very most of all the official tracks. By the way, what do you think about the Flameblaster or Toyota Corola? These are creations of me and a friend of mine and we tried to make those cars real fun or challenge but still keep them realistic. Flameblaster is designed mainly for beating the slower computer opponents on tight tracks where there are not too many straight sections while Corola is better suited for tracks where you don't need to brake or shift down so often, or you have enough time to accelerate up to the top speed again, but still being maneuverable when you steer. We have also created the Harley Davidson, Jeep, Tank and HOrse but these are mostly for pure fun, except for the Harley which attempts to be another usable heavy terrain motorcycle, fast but not very good for tight tracks. We found the official vehicles from TS 2.0 a bit too slow, except for the cranked up quatro, but didn'T want to push things up too much. And, I would almost forget about the Rail racer which is a simulation of the vehicle from Che Martin's Rail Racer... If you like an enjoyable street adventure, try the Dreamland tour or the Two towns trip, we have also made these.
Lukas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dakotah Rickard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed 2.1 suggestions/ideas.

While mildly off topic, I agree with you, concerning many of the
vehicles. People create unrealistic cars. I mean absolutely no
offense, but if the fastest in-game car has a top speed of like 26000
and it's really fast, it makes no sense for a standard street car to
have a top speed of like 40000. All cars have this rediculously high
stearing ability and don't get worse with speed. I love some of the
sound effects that people have found, but the vhc files they put to
them are ... well, that's just my personal opinion...

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard