I'll go with Thomas on this one, Sims Sims Sims!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone wolf sound pack.

Hi Liam,
Hmmmmm... I am the other way around. I prefer combat simulations over other games. The more realistic the better.
Smile.

Liam Erven wrote:
I think it's a great game.  I just don't like simulations much.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Virus Database (VPS): 081122-0, 11/22/2008
Tested on: 11/22/2008 9:28:03 PM

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]