Hi,
yeah, I have made a huge mistake several years ago. I made a huge boom, announcing that I am about to start developing some games... That failed entirely. Nowadays, I have really started developing some games with a friend of mine, we are learning to program what we need as we progress, thus we have only released one small logical game so far, quite similar to 15 numbers from BSC games, I think (I don't remember that game exactly, maybe should give it a try), but only in my native language - czech. Another game, an emulation of a bigger logical game that was made here in the Czech Republic for Eureka a4 some good years ago, is almost ready, too. We are probably going to translate both projects into English in the very near future. More games are on the horizon but no details as of yet, in case something goes wrong.
Lukas
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:29 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] where is amb or is it abm games

Hi all
Where is amb games?
Lucis I heard you were doing something with this a while back I don't care but I just want to know if its in the bin with the other nonsuccessfull devs that have dissapeared.
Speaking of devs, where is surrealhorisons.
where is nasoft now and starbase defender, the dev's sites for these are all gone away.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]