Hi DArk,
ok, thanks for letting me know about that game, I should definitely check it out. Well, the community wouldn't probably be interested in a third game of the same type, except that this one has interesting sounds and music, in my opinion, Sapi 5.1 support, making it smaller in size and easier to voice, and contains funny things told to the player. Well, when the game we are currently working on is finished, we will translate them and let everyone know. As for that other game, I don't know about any audiogame like this being released yet, so it might be much more interesting to the community. Actually, we already have a working site where people can download that 15 numbers like game from, but everything is still in czech only, so no reason to post any official news at Audiogames as of yet. We will sure keep you all updated. All our games will be free, at least we plan them to be, and everything we arealready working on that is worth mentioning at present will be.
Lukas
----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] where is amb or is it abm games

Hi Lukas.

good to know about your games. please keep us posted, ----- and remember when you have anything news worthy for audiogames.net give me a yell on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Btw, there is a 15 puzle game from Ian humphries in the Blind gamers series.

See http://www.omninet.net.au/~irhumph/blindgamers.htm for details.

As spacial logic isn't something I'm great at I haven't tried either that or the bsc game, but from the descriptions they sound very similar, and Ian's is free.

hth.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
-----