Hi all
Where is amb games?
Lucis I heard you were doing something with this a while back I don't care but
I just want to know if its in the bin with the other nonsuccessfull devs that
have dissapeared.
Speaking of devs, where is surrealhorisons.
where is nasoft now and starbase defender, the dev's sites for these are all
gone away.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]