Hello. Disc World is a mud loosely based upon the Disc World novels. I am not an authority on the mud, Disc World, to be sure. There are some quite knowledgeable players from this mud on the list.

I, myself, am a slowgrowing character on this mud, but quite enjoy it. Its a fine way to relax.

If i may be of help, my character is lydrach, and my skype name is
steve1952

I have also played on muds while on skype with other players, that was quite fun, also.

Steve

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]