Hi.
I decided to do this game leaning more towards the gun rather than the blade as
I end with so much more amo at the end then I'd like.
I got to the hall door that requires a code and got this number from the code
sheet.
124879456
issue is that code does not work, this the first time it happened.
usually  these coedes are 4 digits like 1270
or something like that.
The good news is that running things with the guns means I can beat stuff
without dieing.
I ocationally need to redo amo, and things and get over my carry limit but at
least I don't waste to much time with the blades and things.