To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beware of the Death Key

one thing I like about this toshiba is the power button is on the top left. The next 2 buttons are set for different security and configuration options. Due to power programs and other things being inaccessible I have managed to totally remove most of the software that controls these buttons so only the power actually works.