Hmmm, odd.

I've got power saver on there myself, and actually make use of it on various occasions.

I don't recognize the other utilities you mention though.

Then again, sinse I bought that laptop directly from Dolphin, it's entirely possible they removed such things.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
-----

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]