Just because you cannot E-mail someone is no reason to start ignoring the hard work they've put into creating their games.

It's not as if liam's dropped off the face of the earth. Heck! I asked him on list for a new key two days ago because he didn't seem to get to my original male, about which he's being great.

I find it sad, ---- not to mention worrying how soon your mind leaps to cracking a game, when there is absolutely no need to.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
-----