well he has a job there will be delays.
He aint a dishonest man.
He will get to you although I know how frustrating this can be I have been
there myself.
The worst case being not with a game but with cds to recover my notebook, the
system died one day and disks were dammaged and the new ones got lost somewhere
so I know.
4 weeks it took me to get em.
At 12:21 a.m. 8/12/2008, you wrote:
>Just so you know, this is the sort of question that'll get you into a lot of
>trouble on list. You're asking about software piracy after all. Anyway,, you
>have to remember that Liam has a job now and not much time for games.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayri Tulumcu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]