From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Another key thing was: Judgment day

Appologies to be the barer of bad news liam, but there's someone else on
audiogames.net asking for keys, see
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=2627&p=2

I've told her that because of your job this isn't a great time and to be
patient, but I thought in fairness I should mention it here as well.

I hope you don't get too discouraged about this.

Perhaps if your having E-mail issues with checking the Lworks mail there's
something that could be done to help, ---- for instance a topic for key
requests in the visitors room of the audiogames.net forum (people can post
there without registering), ---- assuming that would be more easily
checkable than your E-mail.

While obviously with your job things are going to slow down slight, i'd
really hate to see Lworks close completely over this, both because of the
great work you've done in the past, and because while the site and such is
stil open there's always the possibility you could do more game
developements in future, ---- even if at a much slower pace.

Beware the Grue!