To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Pipe 2, level 16

what about the center?
my field seems only to target left and right

On 12/7/08, dark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi David.

when you hear the gun, press leftor right to targit, when your on targit
with the bleeps, press control to shooth the badguy.

if you here him say something like "i'll squash you like a bug" press enter
to jump.

this way you should have no trouble winning.

Beware the Grue!