Hi Dark,
 Thanks man. I'll give this a shot next time I play.
David

----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Pipe 2, level 16

Hi David.

when you hear the gun, press leftor right to targit, when your on targit with the bleeps, press control to shooth the badguy.

if you here him say something like "i'll squash you like a bug" press enter to jump.

this way you should have no trouble winning.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Standen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>