liam I have time to help with that side of things is you wish.
Obviously I can't do all the sales and programming but I chould send people reg
codes if they ask I have time, to much time.
If you need help doing stuff you are not on your own.
ANd before people jump to conclusions why I would bother, its just that liam
has been up front and honest  and up front.
No one on here has wanted to help at least I havn't seen any mails stating it
publicly so I will help.
At 01:20 a.m. 8/12/2008, you wrote:
>I posted a while back that if people had problems, they could email
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>People also need to realize I am working full time.  I leave the house at 7
>in the morning, and get home at 6 at night.  During the day I don't have
>access to Lworks mail, and when I get home, I'm very exhausted from the job.
>If this is going to become a continued problem, I may have to just close up
>shop.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]