Hi all,

The domain of heroes admin responded to me today. In adition, he labled the tabs. I'm now level 7.

I've done quite a few quests and each faction does indeed have their own story. My first character got the Legion automatticly which is an evil faction, but on my second character I may choose the brootherhood. Also I think I've taken an area over from another faction and gained 1 VXP for it.

Might try it in school tomorrow and see if it lives up to it's name "an MMO for working people".

For those of you who use twitter, when you play you can have DoH post notifications of quests you complete, rare objects you've found, etc.

Also, to give feedback, Arron said we can contact him at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just wanted to let people who were interested know, weather you like the plot or battle system.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]