It just occurred to me, that Tom's text rpg would actually appeal to lots of
people outside the accessible games community as well, such as all those fans
of Gamebooks, Sryth, text adventures etc.

For the purposes of accessible games awareness etc, I think it'd be great to
have a text rpg with great writing and nice mechanics sitting on a site beside
the likes of Mota.

there are even various places I can think of which might host or be happy to
have information about the game, everywhere from the Chronicles of Arborell
forum to the Pc index of the If archive.

Of course, this would mean also making the game playable by mouse, and having
options such as a different text colour for clickable choices, ---- but that
shouldn't be too much of a problem I think.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]