I really like this game, however what I don't like is clicking "drive leg" button, I'd perfer something like setting options for a rute, where you want to stop, how many hours you want to drive for, etc, and then you'll be en-rute to your destination. It just seems unrealistic to click "drive leg" button and instantly 1 hour passes. And to be honest, no, this isn't really like Kittchen's trucker. While it has a textbased interface and the way of actually driving is similar, companies and such don't exist in Jim's game. That's the part I do like. I mean. I'd just perfer a real time approach to driving. That, of course, would be accessible. All other things I like.