a note to all on that.
the tbrn system seems to have gone through a crash, so stuff is only just
coming up.
right now there is no page up for jedyquake just files for things most of which
do dissapear when things go away.
I think www.tbrn.net/modgirl/index.htm does work but not sure.
Some files form different places I go to for other people's stuff are missing
to.
At 04:05 a.m. 11/12/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Tim,
>Sure can. A friend of mine, Cara Quinn, is the person who maintains Jedi
>Quake. The address for The JQ files is:
>http://www.tbrn.net/modgirl
>Hth.
>
>tim kilgore` wrote:
>>Hey guys, do you know wherre I can find jedi quake?
>>
>>Tim
>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]