Hello everyone,
Do to problems with the USA games mail server I just want to let
everyone know from now on I will be using my Google web mail account
as my default e-mail address. For those who do not yet have it saved
in their address books this e-mail address is
thomasward1...@gmail.com
and it will be my primary e-mail address from now on.
For those of you who use the
i...@usagames.us
address and the
tw...@usagames.us
address they should continue to work after my web host resolves the
problems with my mail server, but I will be using them as mail
forwarding addresses only. What this means is I will change the
account settings for those e-mail accounts to automatically redirect
all mail sent to those addresses directly to the
thomasward1...@gmail.com
address rather than being full e-mail accounts with their own inbox
etc on my mail server.
Thanks.