Hi lelia,
A lot of the advice I can give you would largely depend on the
specific game you were playing. If you could e-mail us with a list of
titles that you are having difficulties with we could be better
prepared to give you the advice you need.
For example, if you were using a game like Sarah and the Castle of
Witchcraft and Wizardry, Pacman Talks, or Shades of Doom which all use
the GMA Games Engine we would probably suggest you use the keystroke
to create abraille map file which you can send to a braille printer
and read. I know that feature came in handy when I first was learning
to play Shades of Doom. Just do control+w and it will save a map of
the level where you have been, and you can then send that map file to
any braille printer.
Another generic tip of advice about the games I just mentioned they
also have the ability to set markers. You can drop markers that will
let you know if you have visited that place before or if this is a new
section of the maze/world. It is another powerful feature of the GMA
Engine.
The suggestions listed above were just a couple of ideas that would
work for the games I just mentioned. However, as I don't know what
game/games your having difficulties with I really can't be of much
help.
Smile.

On 12/15/08, lelia <struv...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     Hi my name is Lelia and I'm just getting started getting in to games.
>
> one thing I'm kind of finding out is that I'm not good at going through
> mazes.  I'm looking for tips for beginner video game players.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lelia

Sincerely:
Thomas Ward