Hi Lelia,
Although Shades of Doom and the Sarah game have the mark your position hot key, Pacman Talks does not. Of the three games Pacman talks is the easiest to walk through as each level has the same maze pattern. The following article written about ten years ago by my business partner shows one inexpensive way of going through a maze without need of a brailler.
                HINTS AND TIPS ON MAZE SOLVING
Audyssey;
Computer Games Accessible to the Blind
Edited by Michael Feir
Issue 13: July/August, 1998

                    by Carl Mickla at P C S

There are a couple of ways to approach maze solving.  Here is how
I approach the puzzle.  First I order a pizza from Domino's,
because they have the best boxes.  then  I get a sheet of braille
graph paper from the American Printing House for the Blind.  I then
place the graph paper on top of the pizza box.  I secure the paper
with a map tack on all for sides.  I place a box of different types
of map tacks in easy reach.  If I know my starting X, Y, position
I count blocks across for X, and then I count down blocks for Y.
If I do not know where the starting position is I then place a tack
in the middle of the one side on the edge.  then I work the maze by
keeping the wall always to my right, placing a tack where every
wall is indicated.  If the maze breaks off, room, hallway, and so
on I only check it out if it is to my right.  I never leave the
maze for another level, when playing multi level games, until I
know every thing in the maze.  The other thing I like to do is to
turn the box or map when the maze changes direction.  This helps me
to keep the perspective of the map the same way as I am facing,
allowing for me to synchronize myself with the map.  Once I have
completed the maze with the wall to my right I then work the maze
by keeping the wall to my left.  Then I go back and hit all the
areas that I have passed by.  This might seem a little slow, but it
works.  Every time I start getting tired, I just open the box and
grab a slice! and keep going.

I once played a Dungeons and Dragons game called Wizardry.  There
was an area in the dungeon where light would not work.  Using the
method described earlier I was able to navigate and solve the whole
mapping puzzle.  I do very strongly suggest using graph paper.
After all the first mazes used on computers were not graphical and
you had to use paper to solve them.  Now the game creators do not
want to make there games to tough and draw the mazes out for the
players.  I think this is wrong, because many people playing maze
games are not getting the full challenge of solving mazes and the
opportunity to sharpen map puzzle solving skills.  If the maze goes
beyond the sheet of graph paper, call Domino's and order another
pie!  So do not shy away from tough maze puzzles.  Get some braille
graph paper, map tacks, and call Domino's.  Remember It is the box
you want, not the snack inside!

----- Original Message ----- From: "lelia" <struv...@yahoo.com>