Hey all,

For those of you who play Age of Fable, does anyone know what to do after you get to Karacara? Is there a set path that I must take? Will "explore the city" give me all quests in the city? I got a few of them, I helpped out that child, got the cats out of the keyboard Lol, and found gods street, probably like one other thing can't remember it at the top of my head. But I don't know really what to do after that. I ventured out of the city already and died instantly in my first battle, so there must be some other things remaining for me in the city.

Thanks.