hi list.
I've just been checking out entombed and its a lot of fun.
I no its in alpha stages, and there are a lot of stability issues.
Just wondering, has anyone had a problem where sapi gets caught in a loop
saying the same phrase over and over again and the only way to deal with it is
to end the program with the task manager?
I don't no what triggers it but it keeps getting stuck saying the phrase takes
action.
It doesn't say a name, because I choose not to enter a name for myself, I hate
it where games force you to give the player a name. so I just hit enter to skip
those steps when creating my character, as it just anoys me.