it was a bug which I reported some time a go when the game was in 0.0.6, and I thought it was fixed since it never happened to me at least, looks like not, then? ----- Original Message ----- From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:28 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] problems playing entombed

hi list.
I've just been checking out entombed and its a lot of fun.
I no its in alpha stages, and there are a lot of stability issues.
Just wondering, has anyone had a problem where sapi gets caught in a loop saying the same phrase over and over again and the only way to deal with it is to end the program with the task manager? I don't no what triggers it but it keeps getting stuck saying the phrase takes action. It doesn't say a name, because I choose not to enter a name for myself, I hate it where games force you to give the player a name. so I just hit enter to skip those steps when creating my character, as it just anoys me.