You may want to join up with the entombed mailing list at googlegroups to
see if Jason can give you any suggestions. This buy has cropped in a couple
of instances before, and though he's squashed it a few times, it seems to
crop up in others. He's definitely working on it, though. He is up to 0.0.7D
now, having released C and D both last night.

As an aside, that's an interesting preference you have with not naming
characters. Have you ever considered just plugging in the name of some
character from a pre-existing fantasy series. I ordinarily hate doing that
with a passion, preferring to let the authors be solely responsible for
their characters, but I know the practice is quite common. It might also aid
in tracking down bugs.

Ryan