From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 1:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

Hmmmm interesting Liam, both about the online markit place and original soul
calibur, which I've only ever got to play by hyjacking my brother's sega
saturn.

I've never really fancied the X box on the principle that it's made by
microsoft, ---- but this makes it potentially worth looking into.

Do you happen to know the Xbox live line up compare to the Wii's virtual
console?

If it's mostly 80's arcade stuff I'm not be overly interested sinse A, some
very good freeware Pc remakes of those sorts of games exist, B, I prefer
something with a litle more substance, and C, ---- their are some very nice
audio games along those lines, lol!

Beware the Grue!